Monday 9 February 2009

READER'S MAIL

Is Darina Agency connected to Dream marriage?

Hi Ron,

I read your press release on the Internet. Some time ago I had also a bad experience in Kiev with Dream Marriage www.dream-marriage.com, there was another agency called Darina www.kievlove.co.ua involved. I wrote the all story below.



I was writing to 15 women in Kiev through Dream Marriage. I suggested meeting times for all of them for my trip to Kiev. They all disappeared, except a few who told me to contact agencies. When I got to Kiev about a week later they were all gone. A few had written that they were not available. Three had told me to contact agencies. The other 9 did not write back. Only one wrote back agreeing to meet. It was Irina http://www.dream-marriage.com/17154.html sent her my new Kiev cell phone number and confirmed our meeting time and place. Irina wrote back saying it was a wrong number. But then Valentina called me. This is Valentina http://kievlove.co.ua/view.php?l=&id=0000000065 …since I’ve post this letter Valentina profile disappear, I attached a picture from her, a man has to be really desperate to meet this ugly hairy cunt. I never met Irina, Valentina had read the email I thought I was sending to Irina and taken my new Kiev cell phone number from it and called me. She said I had to pay $50 to meet Irina. I said no, that I wasn't paying twice, because I had already been corresponding. The time for the date passed.

I never met any single woman I'd written to through dream marriages, except Veronika.

The next day Valentina called me and said I could meet women I was writing to on dream marriages for free, and others for half price, at $25. I never met Irina. I met Veronika http://kievlove.co.ua/view.php?l=&id=0000000067, who spoke almost no English. We had coffee and I had to end the date after 45 minutes because she wouldn't get off the phone. On dream marriage you can find Veronika as well http://www.dream-marriage.com/21620.html.
This having become a fraud investigation as much as anything else, I decided to meet a few women through Valentina. One woman told how her brother is a policeman who stops foreigners and takes their money. Another explained that her job audition to be a translator for an agency was to write letters to foreign men pretending to be interested in them. Valentina runs www.kievlove.co.ua. I cannot determine her association with Dream Marriages, except to confirm there is information sharing or has happens with other online dating sites the local agencies post these ladies profiles to get a wither range of men.

Another date through Valentina didn't show and was "replaced" on 45-minutes notice by Tatyana, http://kievlove.co.ua/view.php?l=&id=0000000149. I was told Tatyana was already in a taxi and that it would cost $15. Tatyana refused to go anywhere nearby for coffee, and knowing we only had 45 minutes for a date due to scheduling concerns she walked us all the way down Kreshatick street to TGI Fridays, refusing all other coffee places on the way, where she tried to order a $40 steak.
Tatyana was frumpy, not elegant or graceful, and had a hairy upper lip with somewhat thick, black hair. When I put a stop to the steak she ordered $35 worth of drinks and food while I had a Sprite. I left her there feasting away to go to my next meeting after paying. The day ended with Valentina arranging a meeting with my "top choice", Polina,http://kievlove.co.ua/view.php?l=&id=0000000159, who marched off when I was about to pay Valentina the $25 for the meeting, claiming she was offended that I was paying in front of her. Maybe that was not perfect thinking on my part - but not grounds to walk off, especially for someone really interested in meeting. Valentina alleged she had told me something like this would happen if I didn't pay in advance.... except, she hadn’t. The whole thing seemed calculated to get me to make payments in advance. Valentina knew this was near the end of my time in Kiev.

I had seen Valentina before, last December, when I also visited Kiev (but
not using Dream Marriages). I had arranged a date with Ekaterina through Anastasia International. Here is a photo of her on Valentina's web site. http://kievlove.co.ua/view.php?l=&id=0000000010. When I got to TGI Fridays for our date, Valentina was there instead! Imagine my surprise. She said Ekaterina had to meet at another time, and wanted to show me a binder with lots of photos of other women. I declined the binder option and finally did meet Ekaterina, but she was cold, rude, and took us to a restaurant and ordered an expensive meal while barely speaking to me.

I have also noticed that Dream Marriages sends out form emails that were not written by the ladies. In fact, ladies I have met in person in Kiev have "written" me on Dream Marriages.

In short, Dream Marriages appears to be a total scam, and www.kievlove.co.ua appears to be about 90% scam. You got real encounters like they promise, but the intentions of those ladies are very doubtful, that’s the remaining 10%.

Valentina knew when I was returning to my home country. In fact, a number of "ladies" had written to me on dream marriages saying they could not meet me but asking how long I would be in Kiev and where I was staying. This appears to be all information they use to help get money out of you - from paying for dates in advance that do not materialize to writing lots of new emails to you after they know you are gone. Along these lines, the day Valentina knew I was leaving Kiev by airplane, I received 9 emails from the other ladies on dream marriages, all claiming they just received my messages were very sorry to miss me and that they wanted me to come back.

I have learnt my lesson and YES I will be seeking (and I expect obtaining) a full refund through my credit card company.

No comments: